Sunday, November 5, 2017

Grades Finalized

I was at school until 8 pm Friday making sure every last stitch of work in my classroom was graded.  When I left, there was nothing left ungraded, everything as entered into Thinkwave, upcoming work for the new marking period was listed in Thinkwave, and 1st Quarter averages were finalized.  If you believe there is an error, please email me (I will not entertain conversations about an assignment as I will not remember to check for you - any requests to review a grade MUST be in writing via email by 3 pm on Monday, 11/6. 

You will receive a print out of the 1st MP on Wednesday in class, you are responsible to have it signed by your Parent/Guardian.  It is due at the beginning f your class on Monday, 11/13 (but you are welcome to turn it in early on 11/9.)  It is a test grade.  100 = done on time as directed.  0 = directions not followed. 

If you are legally absent on 11/8 & 11/9, you will need to print the 1st Quarter grades on your wn & have a parent sign them to turn n by the due date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!