Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thinkwave Updates

I am just starting to catch up with grading from 4/16-4/25.  As I get an assignment graded I am putting it into Thinkwave.  If you turned something in late, or it went to Resource, it will show up as a 0 at first because it is not with the rest of the assignments.  Check daily to see what is posted & what, if anything, you are missing in case you think you were legally absent for classwork or tuned something in.  All of the work from this time frame should be in Thinkwave by next Friday.  Once I am done with that work, I will start grading & entering the work from 4/26-5/4.

Remember, it is your responsibility to do your work, have your name/class period on top, & turn it in on time.

Anything we did last week but I have not yet collected  hold onto it.  I may collect it as I finish up a couple of the large piles of grading I already have in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!