Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Updates for the week, starting 10/10

I should be able to come in tomorrow.  Plan for the week is now as follows:

All HWQs for this week will be given THURSDAY, 10/11.  That means ALL of them for this week will be on that day.  Late to class & make up policies for legal absences apply.

You Exam remains Friday.  I hope you're studying, because I can see if you are...just a reminder. ;)

If my dad's condition changes & I need to adjust this, I'll post updates here. 

Progress reports reflect grades through last Thursday.  If you missed or failed ANY HWQ, you are required to have the "Incomplete or missing HW" comment.  Same for any failing or never-made-up quizzes, exams, or paperwork that counted as a test grade but you didn't turn in.  There should be no surprises as you have had full access to your grades & my grade book since September 7th.

Finally, thanks for your understanding, cooperation, & supportive emails.  I appreciate you not contributing to the stress I already have have outside of school by doing your assignments & cooperating with the subs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!