Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Updates: 11/7

I was in yesterday to meet your parents, but I am fighting off pneumonia & my doctor is requiring me to stay home today.  He was really mad I went in yesterday but it was very important for me to meet your parents.

I will be back tomorrow after the antibiotics kick in & he releases me.  Here are the updates:

Absent work from 11/1 (see original post) is due at the start of your lass tomorrow, Thursday, 11/7.

Ch 6 Vocab Quiz is now Thursday, 11/7.  Vocab words due at that time.  New make-up dates are 11/8 & 11/13, same place & time as stated in the original.

Ch 9 Sec 1,2,3 HWQ will likely be tomorrow, 11/8. after your Vocab Quiz.  New make-up dates are 11/8 & 11/13, same place & time as stated in the original.

Anything due Thursday, 11/8 is still due with those make-up dates unchanged.

Your Ch 6 Exam has been moved to Wednesday, 11/15 make-up date is ONLY Thursday, 11/16.  Your Ch 6 Packet is due 11/15.

These are your last grades for the marking period (including Monday & today's sub work.)  All assignments due as of 11/13 will count for the SECOND marking period.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!