Sunday, February 24, 2019

Updates for tomorrow, 2/25

I hope you had a nice break!

I have Jury Duty Monday, 2/25.  I do not know if I will be picked or out any other day, but the FIRST DAY I COME BACK WILL BE THE DAY YOU HAVE YOUR HWQs FOR ALL NOTES DUE UP TO & INCLUDED THAT DAY.

If you are absent the day of the HWQs, you will have to take the quizzes by the deadline I post, not just show me the notes.  Deadline will be posted when I know I will be back to school.  It will be 2 days from the day I return.

I left 5 days of work before the break just in case.  Each daily packet is very relevant to what we are or will be doing.  I expect you to fully complete each packet.  The sub has been instructed that there are NO passes, phones, collaboration and ALL CLASSES are to work silently & independently.  Failure to so so will result in a zero for that day's work.

To make sure you take this as seriously as I am, each packet will count as a quiz grade.  Yes, if you are absent you must make it up & turn it in the next school day.  Instructions have been left to leave the extras in your "Absent Bins" (for US, that will likely be 1825, not 1823.)'

I will try to update Monday when I get home but no guarantees.  I suggest you be ready for all HWQs for work due through 2/26 on 2/26 & we'll take it from there.  Once I know when I'll be back I will post about upcoming quizzes & exams.  If necessary, I will post notes for you to get ahead on so we can runt through them when I return.

Behave as I expect you to, follow the directions I have given you here & left with the sub, & keep up with your work.  It's practically March.  You have 3 months until your Regents Exam.  We need to be n high gear every day from this point on.

See you Tuesday, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!