Friday, October 18, 2019

10/18 Updates...

Let's try this again...

Next week I hope to be well enough to be off most of the meds & get back to our regular routine.  Thanks for doing your work while I've been home.  Believe me, as the teacher, it is way harder & more work to stay home than it is to come to school.

So, here are some updates:

1.  Your make-up dates for last Fridays exam, if you were legally absent, are now Tues & Wed, 10/22 & 10/23.  Same times & place as the original post states.

2.  Review your Chapter 5 notes from the beginning to where you ended last week.  You will be having quick, mini quizzes on them next week.  No notes allowed.

3.  That personal hotspot info was total news to me & most of the other adults I spoke with.  If you missed it, apparently you can "rent" (I assume for free) a personal hotspot to use at home for up to 2 weeks from the Brentwood Public Library with your Public Library card.  If you have issues with internet service at home, you may want to look into this service.

4.  Sub work from yesterday has been graded but not yet entered into Thinkwave.

5.  If you left your signed TW sheet for me on Tuesday with the sub, I got it Wednesday & entered it in TW that day.

6.  Report card grades will be entered in less than 3 weeks.  Keep on top of your work, what's due, check the blog daily, etc.

Have a great weekend & see you Monday, ready to move ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!