Thursday, January 16, 2020

Because some of you have asked

Some of you have asked if I'm OK because my eyes are red or swollen so I thought it best to just address it here.

I was diagnosed last week with something called atopic dermatitis. 

It is not contagious at all .

My eyes are always going to look red, swollen, dry, &/or flaky.
So are the corners of my mouth.
Just below my neck & inside elbow have a rash, it will looks sore, & it is constantly itchy.
It's also inside my ears, which are now also always wet from fluid.  You may see me with a q-tip when they feel extra wet & itchy. 

It will never go away & it will never get better.

Thank you to those of you who have asked if I'm OK, it's very special to me that you took the time to do that. 

See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!