Wednesday, September 5, 2018

DUE: Friday, 9/7

HAND COPY all notes into your binder.  You will have a quiz USING THESE NOTES at the start of class on the due date.  If you are late, you cannot make it up.  If you are illegally absent or cut, you cannot make it up.  If you are legally absent, you have until 9/15 to come before school to show me your notes.  Follow the make-up procedure given out in class.  If you fail to make up the work by the deadline, you will earn a 0.

Be sure to copy them just like I have them.  t will be much easier for you to finish the quiz in the allotted time if you do.

20 Things You Should Know About Me (Mrs. Ramo):
1.  I have 2 cats, Anna & Robbie.  They are bonded siblings & litter mates.
2.  I have been a vegetarian since I was 5 years old, way before it was chic & cool.
3.  My 2 favorite hobbies are genealogy & scrapbooking.
4.  I love quick road trips to Pennsylvania.
5.  I have asthma, so sometimes you'll hear me cough a lot or wheeze in class depending on allergies & the weather.
6.  I expect as much from you as I do from myself...so A LOT!  :)
7.  I don't like "lazy" at work or at home.
8.  I am a technology moron.  You'll see...
9.  The work I give my students is because they NEED IT, not because I think they're bored or have nothing better to do.
10. I also hate wearing my ID, but it's a rule so I follow it, just like I expect you to follow it!
11. I think being late to an appointment is rude.
12. My favorite author is John Saul.
13. My favorite fruit is pears.
14. My favorite candy is Toffifay.
15. I have a triple major Bachelors in History, Political Science, & Pre-Law with an Honors Thesis, a Masters in History with a thesis, and my teaching license. 
16. I have been teaching for 21 years.
17.  I want to see you succeed with the highest grades you've achieved in your HS career so far, both in the course & on the Regents Exam.
18. I have class rules to make sure we have a classroom environment conducive to learning.
19. I love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste of it.
20. My love of history comes form my great-grandmother, who died when I was 17. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!