Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Rare Extra Credit Opportunity

Since I almost never give you extra credit assignments, you should read this post...

Have you taken the PSAT yet?  If not, you really need to!  Studies have shown that your best score is the 3rd score...and a PSAT will give you the best chance at improving where needed so you can get into the college you want and maybe even grab yourself a scholarship.

Next one is Saturday 10/13.
Juniors with free or reduced lunch get the $25 test fee waived...so if you have that, the test is FREE!  
Deadline to register is right around 9/28.

So, here's my deal:
IF you register for the PSAT I will excuse 2 missed or failing HWQs (if you missed none, I will double 2 HWQ 100s to make it fair)

AND

WHEN you show me your score to prove you showed up to take it I will excuse 2 more failing HWQs (or double 2 more HWQs 100s to make it fair.)  If there is other official proof you showed up for the exam I will also accept that.

Deadline to show me proof of signing up is 9/28.
See your Counselor or Ms. Fox in Guidance on your FREE PERIOD & be sure to tell them I sent you to register.

Remember, the fee is $25 for the exam but it is free if you have free or reduced lunch...so if you didn't fill out that paperwork, DO IT!!!!  Even if you never use it for lunch (& why wouldn't you, by the way??), you save a BUNCH of money on test fees.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!