Tuesday, March 19, 2019

CH 15/16 Exam with Sub

The exam given to you by the sub on 3/18 was on Chapters 15 & 16.  This was originally schedules for February & the content was completed before the Winter Break.  You were allowed to use your notes, which were now due months ago.  There is no reason you would be unable to finish the exam.

As I said in class today, I do not anticipate getting through all the sub work this week.  While I will be counting this assignment as classwork, I will be grading it before you get it back, thanks to Mr. Drum's handy scantron.

As I get to it, I will grade it, enter it in Thinkwave, & then you'll get it back.

This exam DOES NOT REPLACE your exam grade for Chapters 15 or 16.  As discussed, that exam will be in Castle Learning at a date to be determined soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!