Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Updates

I just can't seem to catch a health break this year...

I had fevers on & off Sunday & yesterday, and this morning had a major asthma attack that landed me in the ER for a while.  I will not be back tomorrow.  I may be back Thursday, I will definitely be back Friday.

You need to keep up on the sub work.  Also, you need to keep up on the content in general. I may post some sub work for you here...int he way f vocab lists, etc.   IF i do that, Mr. Drum & Mr. Salanitri will know & will leave a note that you can use your phones to see the post & look up words (though there are books in 1825...and they MUST GO BACK NEATLY ON THE SHELF IF YOU USE THEM.  The packets they have been going you were going to be given out as HW, so be sure you have done them because I will have no sympathy when I get back.  Anything you have not turned in, be prepared with it as of Thursday.  I won;t take it late...

Yes, that means if you were/are absent you are STILL required to do the work.  Extra packets are int he Absent Bin in 1825.

Hope to see you Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!