Saturday, September 28, 2019

TEST Wednesday 10/2: Thinkwave Sign-in

You are required to sign into Thinkwave no later than Wednesday, 10/2.  Signing in will count as a test grade.  Thinkwave shows me the lst date & time you accessed your grades, which is how I will issue grades for this assignment.

If you do not have or lost your Thinkwave code, you must email me by Sunday, 9/29.  These were given out in class nearly 2 weeks ago.  The subject of your email must include your full name & class period to be opened & not sent to spam.  I cannot give you the code in school as I cannot print from Thinkwave there.

Failure to email by Sunday, if necessary, will result in a delay in your received a new code.  The deadline to access Thinkwave will not be extended.

90% of your work has been graded & entered as of 8 pm last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!