Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Using your phone for HW? READ THIS REMINDER!!

As a reminder to all of you using a cell phone (against my advice!) to do your homework...

1.  You must scroll to the bottom of the page & click "View Web Browser" (I'm pretty sure that's what it says.)  It is literally all the way at the bottom underneath the last post you see.
2. Once you click on that the screen will change to a PC?laptop/monitor version
3. Scroll the menu on the right-hand side for the due dates for your work.

As I've continued to say in class, the top or first post is NOT necessarily the work that is due the next day.  All of you having this issue seem to be using your phone...and not following the directions above based on everyone who asked em about it today.

As I told many of you yesterday & today, if you are having trouble, email me before 4 pm (or I might not see it until the next day) or come to our classroom before 7:15 so I can show you on your phone or the computer in the room.

See you - & your HW!! - tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!