Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Period 5...

This only pertains to those of you that take or ask for BelVita.  If that's not you, you can stop reading.  If it is, keep reading please.

We need some alternate solutions.  I will still buy some, but it's costing me over $100 a month in BelVita for you guys.  I have to cut that down a little. 

Here are some alternate things I would like for you to try with me (because there are 8 of you as of this post):

1. I pay for these, so if you didn't do your homework OR have the notes needed in class on any given day, please do not take a BelVita.  This has always been my rule but some of you have not honored it.

2.  Consider participating in our RAK Wall.  If you stop by in the morning you can pick up an index card to fill out before getting to class.  You can give it to me as you walk in, and I'll allow to take some pretzels to snack on instead  the BelVita.  I'm doing something kind for you - consider it your turn to be kind to someone else.  If you need details on the RAK wall do a search for past posts.  This still gives you a snack if I run out of BelVita that day, OR you do not have the HW or notes for the day (since the RAK Wall does not require either of those.)

3.  Consider picking up breakfast or a bagel at the cafeteria if you don't already do that.  If you are eligible for free or reduced lunch but have not done the paperwork, DO IT!!!  Remember, you can get SAT & may be even some college application fee waivers with that same paperwork.  You can eat the bagel in class (as long as it doesn't interfere with your participation in class, just like the BelVita.)

I want you to be able to have a snack but you have to work with me here.  It's 33% of you class and that's just too much for me to do by myself every day.  Thanks n advance for trying these alternate ideas.  You can certainly witch it up (bagel on Monday, BelVita Tuesday, pretzels Wednesday etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!