Monday, April 6, 2020

DUE: 4/6: Ch 17 Video Packet

Print out the questions OR on separate paper if you don;t have the packet from class. You must either scan & email your work to me as an attachment to that email, or you can take screen shots to attach to an email.  Please do not post on Teams as I will be unable to enlarge it enough to give you credit. and if I can't read it, I cant give you credit.  If you are taking screen shots, please be sure they are close up.  You will need to take several to get all the answers to me, that's fine. Be sure your email has your 1st & last name & assignment name as the subject.  No, you do not need to write out the questions or use complete sentences.  Answer as you would on a video worksheet.  Due no later than 10 pm on Monday, 4/6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!