Thursday, April 9, 2020

Parents Notified if Currently Failing

If your Thinkave average is below 70, an email or text was sent to your parent/guardian today to let them know you are failing or near failing the 3rd MP.  The only chance you have to pass at this point was explained to you in the 2 audio messages I posted for you this morning.

I will not be addressing any more "what do I have to do?' "how am I failing?" "what am I missing?" emails.  Look at Thinkwave, listen to the audios, your answers are there..

If you are going to claim you sent something that you have a blank for in TW & I missed it (which, of course, is possible) them you must send me a picture or screen shot of your original email that shows the subject or work, my email address, the date & time your email was sent.  I will look for it if that is received.  That is the only proof that you sent that work by the deadline.

Remember, there is no more sending work in Teams, and turning it in through Teams was ever an option.  It is email only, 1 assignment per email.  Your name & assignment must be in the subject field or it will go to spam.

Remember your deadlines to get make up work in.  They are firm. 3rd MP grades will be entered right after the deadline expires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!