Thursday, March 12, 2020

DUE 3/12, 9 pm: Sign into Office 365 Teams

YOU HAVE HOMEWORK DUE TONIGHT BY 9 PM IN OFFICE 365 TEAMS. 

 It should take you under 5 minutes from start to finish.  The grade of 100 (you did it on time) or 0 (you did not) will be entered into Thinkwave as a Homework assignment.

I have entered you all in Office 365 Teams under one class of Global 10.  There is an assignment due tonight at 9 PM - please log into Office 365, then Teams, then our class.  This is my first time using it so I am of little help if you have questions (but if you have any tips for me, feel free to add them to your assignment notes in Teams as your HW.)

We are setting this up in the unlikely event we are closed or more than a day.  I am not moving to this format, we still follow the blog.  Everything will still be posted there.

We've been asked to set these up "just in case."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!