Friday, March 20, 2020

No Audio & Using a Phone?

TRY THIS IF YOU ARE USING A PHONE for TEAMS 
& can't hear the sound or the PPT looks weird... 
If is probably because you are using the TEAMS app.  
It didn't work for me either.  
Try this (which DID work for me):

  1. Do a google search for office 365 login (with those spaces.)  It should come up office.com.  If it does, click on that one.  
  2. Sign in like you would at school.  
  3. On mine, I get a whole list of icons once I sign in - Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT, TEAMS. Not sure what you have access to as a student.  
  4. If you have this & a PPT icon, please click on that & see if you have access to either of the PPTs posted for your class.  I did, but it's my file.  I was able to view it normally & the audio worked.  
Please try this & report back, because this is our last way until someone higher than me changes their mind about videos.  If it doesn't work, you'll need something that isn't a mobile device to hear the lecture, sorry.  Out of my control.  

Please remember to post on TEAMS (see the TEST 3/22 post for the assignment details.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!