Friday, March 13, 2020

HW just became really important...

I cannot explain the "why's" to you, but your HW (notes, as I use them) has just become critically important for you.  If you fail to do them you will not have time for any Regents Review.

Let me say that again.
No HW, zero time for in-class Regents Review.

The notes are there to do in advance & start the learning process.  They are not "new" as a result.

Trust me on this one.  You don't want to screw this up because my hands are 100% tied & it is out of my control.

I posted your HW for next week yesterday.  Start doing it & use the time tomorrow to get ahead as more will be posted.

Stay well, don't come to school if you're sick (even if it's a runny nose!), & get checked by a doctor if you don't feel well.  Have your parents contact the school if necessary.

Enjoy your day off & get your work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!