Monday, March 16, 2020

FAQs from today & answers

Questions I have been asked all day long:

1.  Do we have to do the HW you posted?
YES.  I mean really...do you think I'd post it if you didn't have to do it?  Plus, you always have HW over a vacation.  I am not sending quizzes yet on it, but if you wait until school starts again (in person or some other way), you will not get it done, do it, & cause your class to have no review.

2.  How are we doing the HWQs?
I don't know yet.  I haven't worked out the detail.

3.  Are we using videos?
Maybe.  Let's see how log we're out first. 

4.  I heard we're closed for the rest of the year.
Well I didn't hear that & someone would have told me.  We are closed for the next 2 weeks.  After that, decisions will be made based on the Virus & spread at that time.

5.  I heard Regents are cancelled.
HAHAHAHAHAHA thank you for that big belly laugh, I needed it.

6.  Do I have to be in TEAMS?
Its to soon to say.  ONLY TEACHERS are going in Wednesday and we should have re info for you at that time.  My guess is if we are out for an extended period f time, then yes, TEAMS will be necessary & used in conjunction with the blog.

7.  I heard we lost Spring Break.
We have no official answers as of this post.  But that's my guess since that's what other districts are doing.  

When I hear anything else, I'll update you.  Check the BUFSD website for updates, too.  Sometimes they are posted there before even we know about them.  So again, stay safe, stay away from people, do your work, and this is NOT a vacation.  It is a don't get sick or spread it eve f you think you feel OK week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!