Friday, March 20, 2020

DUE SUNDAY 3/22: TEST GRADE, Read Post

I absolutely, 100% have to know if you can see & hear the PPTs I posted for you (I posted 2 so far.)  IT IS A TEST GRADE TO RESPOND IN TEAMS THAT YOU CAN OR CANNOT - I AM MAKING IT AN ASSIGNMENT THERE & WILL PUT IT IN THINKWAVE.  You must COMMENT "I can hear the audio in each slide" or "I cannot hear the audio & tried the long way on my phone."  Typing one of those 2 answers by 10 pm Sunday will earn you a test grade of 100.  If you don't, you know what happens...

If you are using an iPhone ( don't know about other phones, people have only responded this issue with iPhones) AND you cannot hear the PPT  audio & it looks like the slides are kind on on top of each other, do this:

For the PPTs - TRY THIS IF YOU ARE USING A PHONE... so a google search for office 365 login (with those spaces.  It should come up office.com.  If it does, click on that one.  Sign in like you would at school.  On mine, I get a whole list of icons - Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT, TEAMS. Not sure what you have access to as a student.  If you have this & a PPT icon, lease click on that & see if you have access to Ch 17 Sec 1 PPT.  I did, but it's my file.  I was able to view it normally & the audio worked.  Please try this & report back, because this is our last way until someone higher than me changes their mind.  If it doesn't work, you'll need something that isn't a mobile device to hear the lecture, sorry.  Out of my control.  PLEASE REPORT BACK.

No one has had an issue using a laptop or desktop, and I think it's the app tat's causing the problem.  The above is the long way but a work-around for you - I did it that way on my iPhone & it worked (it did not work when I used the app.)

I'm giving you easy grades to boost your average & get us set up because, as of now, you still have Regents Exams to take.  And either way you still have a course to pass.  Take advantage of these easy ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!