Thursday, March 19, 2020

"Step 2" - I need your help so I can help you!

I don't know what you see as students so I'm doing screen shots 
of mine.  They will  look different, but this is the general idea.

Click on our class.  In this case, I used Per 4 because the PPT uploaded to that class before the others.


Go to the top (or where ever the stuff shown on the top of this picture is on the student version.)


Click on "Files."


Click on the PPT (it's the only PPT there right now.)



Double or single click, it should open.  Does it look like this? I mean with the slides on the side?




If so, go to the bottom right & click on the screen icon (I know you guys know this way better than me, but just in case.)




Then I need you to look in the middle of the slide.  There is either an arrow or audio icon.



Click on it.  I think it's a single click, it takes a minute t start working.  I need to know f you can hear me & it's working.  I need to know this for ALL of the sides.  The slides with video, if any, will not have an audio icon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!