Tuesday, March 24, 2020

"Office Hours"

I will be available online M-F, from roughly 7:30 am - 2 pm, not including taking a break to have some lunch & give my eyes a rest from the computer screen.  If I don't get back to you right away, either I'm helping someone else or have stepped away for a bit.  If you email or post after 2 pm, I may not get back to you until the next "school day."  I will always be available online for you during your scheduled class period, so be sure to check in by then in case you have any questions.  Questions from students during their normal class time will take priority over others since it would be your class period if we were in school.  You can continue to reach me through Teams (post or chat) or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!