Monday, March 9, 2020

Long time, no see...

I am still recovering but luckily caught the pneumonia in the early stages.  I will be allowed back to work on Wednesday. I'm locked out of school email so if you have sent me anything since Friday, I will not get it until it can be unlocked when I return to work.

I hope you have been doing the work you have been given as it will count as your classwork for each of the days I have been out.  If you were legally absent one day I was out, please be sure that your parent/guardian has called you in sick or you have brought a note to the Attendance Office (they only way to be exempt form a class assignment.)

Until further notice, a few changes & reminders need to be made:
1. There will be no make-ups or extra help before school.  There has been no HW due so this should not be an issue, and all exam/quiz deadlines expired before I got sick.
2. As stores are running out of all kinds of supplies, please use the tissues I have bought as necessary but also like you have to pay for them per tissue.  Don't just grab a bunch of them.  Usually those get wasted, and once the stores run out we won't have any more.  Also, please don't put your hand all the way in the box if you have coughed or sneezed on that hand!  Ask me or someone who isn't sick to do that for you.
3.  If you are sick, please stay home.  You can make up the work when you are better in all of your classes.
4. Until my poor lungs are fully healed, I'll be standing in the back corner to easily see you & the board, but not in the middle of you as usual.  The desks may be arranged accordingly.
5.  If you are sick & came to school anyway (why???), please let me know so we can wipe down your desk once your class has ended so the next person who sits there has a clean desk to use.
6.  Your progress reports are done using the grades currently in Thinkwave.

I hope all of you are well & taking care of yourselves.  See you Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!