Tuesday, March 17, 2020

HW Updates

Please be prepared.

If we return back to school as planned in 2 weeks, you will have a comprehensive HWQ for the notes due through the date we return.  Each section of each chapter will count as a separate grade.  It is likely I will give you just 1 question (not 2) per section based on what is due & the time limits of a class period.  That means the grade will be 100 or 0.  

There are 18 sections due by then.  Imagine the good (or bad) that will do to your average!

If we are out longer, I will be requiring you to send pictures to my EMAIL of your notes by a specified date & time.  Failure to submit those notes by that deadline will result in a grade of zero for that section. (I will not be accepting them in TEAMS, only as EMAIL ATTACHMENTS.

So if you've blown off your HW so far, now is the time to get started.

We will not move forward with videos & such n TEAMS, except for trial & error, until we have been told if we will return on 3/30 or not.  I have no further information or details from the district, but I am hoping by that time a plan will be in place.  When I know, you'll know.

Stay safe, stay healthy, & do your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!